Are videos your favourite medium for storytelling? Have you tried your hand at creating video content and love being behind the camera?
We’re looking for a talented Videographer/Video Editor to be part of our Production Team. The Editor will work closely with the Producer and Director to assemble recorded footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics, and special effects into a finished project that matches director’s vision. The talent should be well versed with video editing software, such as the Adobe Creative Suite and able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.
You should be highly creative and self-motivated, yet able to work seamlessly within a team. You should also be driven to own every stage of video production and deliver quality content for our clients, so basic knowledge in Final Cut Pro, Photoshop and After Effects are essential.
Your work as an Editor will involve:
- Inputting, synchronising, and storing uncut rushes and sound onto a Computer
- Assembling all RAW footage (either recorded or transferred)
- Creating a ‘Rough Cut’ (or assembly edit) of the programme/film and determining the exact cutting for the next and Final Stages
- Reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video
- Overseeing the quality and progress of Audio and Video engineering and Editing
- Experimenting with Styles and Techniques including the design of graphic elements
- Suggesting or selecting music for the Films
- Finalising technical aspects, such as: correcting faulty footage, Grading and Colouring, and adding Special Effects.
- Diploma in Film, Sound & Video or its equivalent with 1-2 years in a Production House
- Meticulous and able to exercise individual judgment, and work well under pressure to meet deadline
- Strong technical knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Experience in Motion Graphics work
- Normal working hours (Mon-Fri) + must be able to handle occasional shift work.
At ROCKSTAGVID, we all share the same mission, which is to create high-quality content and videos for our audience.
There’s a lot of mutual trusts that holds us all accountable for the work we produce and we take a lot of pride in our work.
Everyone is motivated and constantly exploring new opportunities and creative ideas, whether it’s for a video for our clients or an article.
If we’re rocking to the same tune, we want to meet with you! Apply now!