ROCKSTAGVID is seeking an experienced Producer to be part of our Production Team. As part of the production team, the Producer will be responsible for planning, production of short-form and long-form videos and project management.
What is it like working at Rockstagvid?
We at Rockstagvid, believe in life-long learning and growth. We also share the same mission, which is to create high quality content and videos for our audience. There’s a lot of mutual trust that holds us all accountable for the work we produce and we take a lot of pride in our work. Everyone is motivated and is constantly seeking new opportunities and ideas.
It’s a creative space where ideas flow freely. Open discussions take place frequently, whether it’s for a video for our clients or an article. It’s helpful to have honest opinions because it helps to refine your ideas and workflow.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Create, administer and adhere to a video work plan and oversee projects from inception to completion
- Work with clients to draft project briefs and determine schedules and budgets
- Consult with content team to create outlines and scripts
- Develop creative concepts and storyboards for review internally and with clients
- Source for resources to complete projects and develop relationships with video studios and freelancers for audio and voiceovers, graphics, animation, shoots, editing, and special effects
- Negotiate pricing and schedules with vendors and freelancers
- Provide creative direction during production
- Manage budgets and schedules; keep clients updated on projects
- Familiar with the entire production workflow from Pre to Post
- Ensure that quality and brand standards are upheld
- Act as a primary point of contact for on-going projects, serving as the lead in communicating client needs to the team and team needs to the client
- Act as a primary point of contact for on-going projects, serving as the lead in communicating client needs to the team and the team needs to the client
- Track timelines and expenses to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Understand how to format videos for success on every social platform, and how to adapt different versions for each audience.
- You will also be responsible for creating pitch and treatment decks, so must know how to format a strong presentation.
- Be able to identify, analyse, prioritise, mitigate and communicate project risk.
- Fast learner with the ability to think both creatively and analytically
- High degree of drive, energy, accountability, and initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in film, video, or related field preferred.
- Minimally 2-3 years experience in video and/or film, working in a creative/production role in a production house, agency or media environment.
- Strong interpersonal and managerial skills
- Professional production experience from project inception to delivery.
- Professional experience with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Demo reel demonstrating your best works.
- Skilled at multi-tasking, delivering under tight timelines and adapting quickly to change.
- Able to perform well under pressure
- A deep understanding of market-wide trends, themes, and current industry events.