We are now looking for an experienced producer to join our team! As a Producer at our company, you will be responsible for managing shoots from pre-production to post, including hiring freelancers and talents as well as managing resources such as budget, manpower, and scheduling.
As video has become the best way for communicating the company’s messages on online platforms, your position will play an important role in our company’s success.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage talents and crew, including the hiring of freelancers
- Controlling the budget and allocating resources
- Maintaining working relations with existing clients and vendors
- Reading, researching and assessing ideas and finished scripts
- Managing all relevant paperwork, clearances, and permits
- Supervising the progress of the project from pre-production to post-production
- Organising shooting schedules – dependent on the type of producer and availability of support staff
- Perform any other duties required for the completion of the productions.
- Singapore Citizen or PR
- A recognised Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in filmmaking, mass communication or producing
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the media industry and video production
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- Organized and possess good time management skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure working environment
- A team player who can manage a large team and crew