What is it like working at Rockstagvid?
We at Rockstagvid, believe in life-long learning and growth. We also share the same mission, which is to create high quality content and videos for our audience. There’s a lot of mutual trust that holds us all accountable for the work we produce and we take a lot of pride in our work. Everyone is motivated and is constantly seeking new opportunities and ideas.
It’s a creative space where ideas flow freely. Open discussions take place frequently, whether it’s for a video for our clients or an article. It’s helpful to have honest opinions because it helps to refine your ideas and workflow.
- Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organisational well-being
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise human resources
- Good to have but not limited to:
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Possess budget development and oversight experience
- Basic IT skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Basic knowledge of adobe suite applications