We believe in life-long learning and growth and are always on the lookout for new ideas! Think you could be our next General Manager?
As our next General Manager, you’ll be improving operational management systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organisational well-being.
- Managing cross-function teams across in a highly dynamic environment.
- Improving operational management processes to guarantee company wellbeing
- Lead and manage teams within a fast-paced environment.
- Strategic planning and forecasting; appraise performance; reward and discipline employees; resolve problems, and address staffing needs.
- Apply quality controls to the team, and drive them towards KPI achievement.
- Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives and kaizen
- Mentor, train and develop teammates for career progression and learning
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Direct management experience for employees and their performance
- Experience with performance metrics and process improvement (how, when, who)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices.
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Possess budget development and oversight experience
- Basic IT skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Basic knowledge of Adobe suite applications
- Possess video production knowledge is a plus
- Degree in Operations or related field is a plus
- 3+ years management experience operations management
- Management of a minimum of 15 employees (including payroll, performance management, work-flow assignment)
- Experience leading and interacting with cross-functional teams
- Interest in long-term career development
- Proficient in communication and leadership
- Proven track record in P&L responsibilities
- Exceptional presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills