ROCKSTAGVID is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to be part of our marketing team. The internship is ideal for someone who is interested in learning new skills in the world of digital marketing.
You will be working with the Digital Marketing Manager to help analyse, develop, and implement digital marketing strategies across our social media channels. You will learn various aspects of digital marketing, including Search Engine Marketing (Adwords, Facebook Advertising), SEO and Web Analytics (Google Analytics). At the end of the Internship, ideally, you will be proficient in these tools and be able to run digital marketing campaigns on your own.
If you have a strong appreciation for digital marketing, digital media, content writing, and like to work closely and collaborate in cross-functional teams, this may be the ideal internship for you.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Assist in developing digital marketing content strategies to be deployed across our social media channels.
- Analyse reports and trends (on Google Analytics, Facebook Insights) to create insights that will help drive digital marketing content strategies.
- Learn and Implement SEO best practices and write meta content to support our social media channels
- Learn to use digital marketing tools such as Google Adwords and Facebook Advertising to help increase reach.
- Design & develop marketing collaterals for our social media channels.
- Write, edit and publish marketing content for our websites.
- Communicate effectively in English – both written and verbal form.
- Brief understanding of digital marketing tools – such as Adwords and Facebook Advertising.
- Familiar with Mac OS X and Windows environments
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience with HTML/CSS is not required, but will be a plus.
- Proficient in interpreting and extracting meaningful insight from data
- Ability to follow technical specifications and production processes
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills