ROCKSTAGVID is now looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to be part of our marketing team. The role is ideal for someone who is experienced in the world of digital marketing. You will analyse, develop, and implement digital marketing strategies across our social media channels. The role requires experience various aspects of digital marketing, including Search Engine Marketing (Adwords, Facebook Advertising), SEO and Web Analytics (Google Analytics). Ideally you should be proficient in these tools and be able to run digital marketing campaigns from conceptualisation to execution, in time, and on budget,
If you have a strong appreciation for digital marketing, digital media, content writing, and like to work closely and collaborate in cross-functional teams, this may be the ideal role for you.
- Develop digital marketing campaigns and content strategies to be deployed across our social media channels.
- Analyse reports and trends (on Google Analytics, Facebook Insights) to create insights that will help drive digital marketing content strategies.
- Implement SEO/SEM best practices and write meta content to support our social media channel.
- Use digital marketing tools such as Google Adwords and Facebook Advertising to help generate leads and increase reach.
- Design & develop marketing collaterals for our social media channels and websites.
- Write, edit and publish marketing content through email marketing, websites and social media channels
- Design, build, and maintain company’s online presence.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience.
- Be involved with management and consultation of marketing related matters.
- 2+ years with digital marketing in a digital agency environment
- Communicate effectively in English – both written and verbal form.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Familiar with digital marketing tools – such as Adwords and Facebook Ads
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends etc)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g. DART, Atlas)
- Familiar with Mac OS X and Windows environments.
- Familiarity with managing websites with CMSs like WordPress.
- Familiar with Graphic Design tools, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign.
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Proficient in interpreting and extracting meaningful insight from data
- Ability to follow technical specifications and production processes
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, teamwork, management, leadership, and communication skills