ROCKSTAGVID is seeking an Assistant Producer to be part of our Production Team. The Assistant Producer will perform both administrative and video production tasks.
What is it like working at Rockstagvid?
We at Rockstagvid, believe in life-long learning and growth. We also share the same mission, which is to create high quality content and videos for our audience. There’s a lot of mutual trust that holds us all accountable for the work we produce and we take a lot of pride in our work. Everyone is motivated and is constantly seeking new opportunities and ideas.
It’s a creative space where ideas flow freely. Open discussions take place frequently, whether it’s for a video for our clients or an article. It’s helpful to have honest opinions because it helps to refine your ideas and workflow.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with the Producer to ensure overall direction, strategy, and planning of production
- Assist Producer in planning and managing productions from pre-production to post-production
- Supporting Producer on set and at office
- Handle budget set by Producer
- Assist in handling crew and talents on set
- Hire key staff and crew to shoot programmes, films or videos
- Work with external vendors when necessary
- Work with operations to ensure vendors are paid on time
- Ensure the production is compliant with relevant regulations, codes of practice and health and safety laws
- Strong interpersonal and managerial skills
- Familiar with the Film and Graphics Production Process, from Concept to Delivery
- Possess some knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop.
- Resourceful and meticulous in workflow management
- Dynamic and creative team player, able to Lead by Example
- Keen sense of Creative Storytelling and communicating ideas
- Able to perform well under pressure
- At least 0 – 2 years of experience in similar capacity